Nox App Player is an Android emulator that allows you to play Android games on Windows PC and Mac. It enhances the basic features of games and apps with improved graphics. Besides that, it also offers efficient and effective gaming controls on the PC.
Nox player provides users to craft the background with the customized app-skin, make-do the processor settings, and add other gaming consoles and devices to use Android application and play games on the PC.
Nox Android Emulator creates a virtual environment for Android Apps to run on PC for free. It supports multiple controllers such as a keyboard, mouse, script recording, gamepad, which eventually enhances the gaming experience, with its high compatibility and versatile services.
Developer: Nox Digital
Supported OS: Windows 10, 8, 7 & XP/Vista
Last Updated: Yesterday
App Size: 592 MB
License Type: Free!
- Support FPS and other controlling devices
- Compatible with X86/AMD
- Supports high-end video games
- Offers In-app video recorder and macro recorder
- Available in multiple languages
- Auto fixes the bugs.
- Offering new patterns for the mouse.
- Fixes the display problem of the toolbar.
- Nox emulator has a simple interface
- Support GPS based games.
- Compatible with many games and apps.
- Provide multiple instances for players.
- Windows 7 and above, and Mac OS.
- Minimum 2GB RAM.
- Minimum 2 GB of free space.
Download the Nox App Player Easily
How to use Video Recorder on the Nox emulator?
You can easily turn on the recording of the gameplay or any other thing, by simply going to the toolbar of the Nox App Player, then enable the record option and start recording the gameplay.
How to connect Controller with Nox App Player?
- Connect the Controller with the PC.
- Click on the controller icon.
- Now select the settings option.
- Set the displacement of character by analog stick.
- Now click on ok to apply the changes.
- You’re all ready to use the controller on Nox Android Emulator.
What is the NoxPlayer Multi-instance manager?
The multi-instance manager feature allows you to have more than one emulator and you can play the desired game with the specific emulator.
In the multi-instance manager of Nox, you will get 4 options, Batch operations, Multi-instance Arrange, Multi-instance settings, Search and name the emulator.
By using this, the user can create more accounts to get on the upgraded level of the game.
Keyboard Control in NoxPlayer
Nox player provides default keyboard controls, it has the keyboard configuration, the user can change them for the different games. You can control the given action through the keyboard.
- Move control
- View control
- G sensor
- Shooting mode
- View control
- GPS stimulation
You can use any gaming controller such as Xbox, Dual shock 4, PS4, and others. Apart from this it also allows you to map the touchscreen button to the gameplay by the Nox Simulate Touchpad.
Nox app player for android is considered as one of the robust competitors for other emulators due to its stable interface, strong suite to run the heavy programs, and games. Furthermore, it is compatible with maximum add-on controlling devices and provides the best experience of accessing various apps. Also, it has a high rating, and it is known as the best emulator due to its perfect control system.